At Bar Mason, with the vaccine passport beginning in Ontario, we will have the following proof of vaccination policy which will come into effect as of Wednesday September 22nd.
- Guests are requested to enter through the main Delta Guelph Hotel entrance
- Guests are to provide either a printed or digital copy of their vaccine documentation showing that they have received two doses of an approved vaccine at minimum two weeks prior
- Guests to provide government issued photo ID
- Upon validation guests will be provided with identification allowing entry
- Contact tracing information is still required for entry to Bar Mason
At this time vaccine verification is not required to dine on our heated patio, to utilize our restrooms or for picking up take out orders.
Our goal throughout the pandemic has been to continue to provide our patrons with a safe, enjoyable atmosphere, while delivering on the quality that you have come to expect. We appreciate your support and assistance in complying with the latest government issued regulations in order to stop the spread of Covid 19.